Beatrice Udd is a trained business economist with a focus on marketing and strategy. She has extensive experience in marketing, where mainly digital marketing and strategy. Beatrice has in recent years worked mainly within project management of start-ups for larger companies / projects.
Peter Rinaldo has worked for over thirty years as an investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker for SVT and TV4 in Sweden and for a number of international broadcasters. His main area of journalism has been the causes and long-term effects of war and malice throughout the world. In recent years, he has devoted himself to developing renewable energy and real estate. His contact network for finding good investment objects is a great opportunity for investors in Blockhomes.
Denise Lopez has a successful career as a singer / songwriter / producer / DJ with more than 500,000 albums sold. She has toured the world and sold out in Tokyo Dome in Japan twice! She was the only Swedish artist who opened for Michael Jackson in Gothenburg, Sweden and 50 Cent in Helsinki, Finland.
- Deforestation in Brazil, vote in Argentina endanger EU-Mercosur pact
- Global Briefing: Australian government under fire from Pacific Islands over climate inaction
- Co-Op urges councils to fast-track food waste collection rollout
- Facebook Expands its Local Language Coverage as Part of its Third-Party Fact-Checking Programme
- How Anheuser-Busch plans to sustainably ship cold beer around the US