Beatrice Udd is a trained business economist with a focus on marketing and strategy. She has extensive experience in marketing, where mainly digital marketing and strategy. Beatrice has in recent years worked mainly within project management of start-ups for larger companies / projects.
Peter Rinaldo has worked for over thirty years as an investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker for SVT and TV4 in Sweden and for a number of international broadcasters. His main area of journalism has been the causes and long-term effects of war and malice throughout the world. In recent years, he has devoted himself to developing renewable energy and real estate. His contact network for finding good investment objects is a great opportunity for investors in Blockhomes.
Denise Lopez has a successful career as a singer / songwriter / producer / DJ with more than 500,000 albums sold. She has toured the world and sold out in Tokyo Dome in Japan twice! She was the only Swedish artist who opened for Michael Jackson in Gothenburg, Sweden and 50 Cent in Helsinki, Finland.
- URBAN FARMING FOR SUSTAINABLE QUALITY
- The art of cultivating kindness and sanity in a time of climate crisis.
- A second wave of global school strikes is carried out today and several media reports live - starting in New Zealand
- RIGHT NOW - Glaciers are melting, areas with permafrost are falling and sea levels are rising.
- IS CAPITALISM A WOLF TO FEED WITH SUSTAINABLE VALUES