Beatrice Udd is a trained business economist with a focus on marketing and strategy. She has extensive experience in marketing, where mainly digital marketing and strategy. Beatrice has in recent years worked mainly within project management of start-ups for larger companies / projects.
Peter Rinaldo has worked for over thirty years as an investigative journalist and documentary filmmaker for SVT and TV4 in Sweden and for a number of international broadcasters. His main area of journalism has been the causes and long-term effects of war and malice throughout the world. In recent years, he has devoted himself to developing renewable energy and real estate. His contact network for finding good investment objects is a great opportunity for investors in Blockhomes.
Denise Lopez has a successful career as a singer / songwriter / producer / DJ with more than 500,000 albums sold. She has toured the world and sold out in Tokyo Dome in Japan twice! She was the only Swedish artist who opened for Michael Jackson in Gothenburg, Sweden and 50 Cent in Helsinki, Finland.
- The U.S. central bank takes climate change risk into its assessments of financial stability
- Scientists Have Discovered How To Turn Seawater Into Fuel
- South Korea to build three cities powered by hydrogen before 2022
- West Africa taking back control of its currency from France
- Hyundai introduce a hydrogen-powered heavy duty truck